The most important meal of the day – on the most special day of the year – really heightens expectations! Try out some of our favorite recipes on your Christmas morning.
2. German Pancakes are a delicious tradition for Christmas breakfast. We use a cast iron skillet and squeeze lemon juice and dust it with powdered sugar.
3. Pizzelle The great thing about pizzelles are that you can make them the day before and they will still taste great. So if you want to sleep in and not work in the morning, this is your go-to treat. Just grab a pizzelle press.
4. Savory French Toast Some people like savory most than sweet. For all your salt lovers, here is a recipe that’ll make them happy!
5. Bruleed Grapefruit These little gems are the perfect addition to any main dish, of they are flavorful and refreshing on their own. Requiring very few ingredients, these are easy to whip up on any morning, but the certainly make Christmas feel more special.
6. Brad The Dad’s Tried and True Crepes. Our family loves crepes so much, we have multiple crepe makers cooking at the same time! Click here to watch our IGTV episode with Brad himself cooking up some amazing crepes in no time.