Of course we couldn’t give neighbor gift ideas and skip over the homemade caramel apples! We know the caramel apple is nothing new on our site… but I think you’ll love how the Boxwood Clipping girls packaged these. Check them out.
“For the cake smash I made a 6 inch version of my sprinkles cake, but instead of covering it completely I let it taper off towards to top to bring the focus to the #1 topper! He went RIGHT for the topper! What is it about kids and fondant? I used a number 1 cookie cutter on fondant, painted it with vodka (clear vanilla works too) and covered it with sprinkles and let it dry overnight!”
For more fun images of the cake, check out Ashlee’s blog.
From cupcakes to cookies we have everything the retro housewife needs to make their kitchen complete! Here are 20 fun kitchen gift ideas for anyone who loves anything vintage.
Fall is in the air, which means the holidays are just around the corner… So it’s time to start thinking about gifts. Each week we’ll be bringing you a list of the perfect gift ideas for the foodies in your life. Let’s start with the cupcake lover.
Top 15 Gifts for the Cupcake Lover: (in no particular order)
1. Martha Stewart Cupcake Recipe Book: Or really any cupcake recipe book will do. We even have one for Vegans!
2. Cupcake Band-Aids: Baking cupcakes can get dangerous! But at least they’ll have a happy band-aid to cover the pain.
3. Cupcake Cookie Cutter: Just because they love cupcakes, doesn’t mean they hate cookies! As long as the cookie is in the shape of a cupcake… you are good.
4. Cupcake Flavored Toothpaste: Can’t get enough cupcake? Here’s a way to brush your teeth in the sweet flavor!
5. Cupcake Sticky Notes: A way to make notes and lists for ingredients and cupcake tools that they are short on.
6. Cupcake Plunger: Plunge right in and get rid of that center to fill with gooey goodness!
7. Cupcake Decorating Set: All you need to be able to decorate your cupcakes in style.
8. Collapsible Cupcake Carrier: Carry up to 24 delicious cupcakes with you wherever you go!
9. Cupcake Batter Dispenser: Quick and easy, this batter dispenser makes filling pans and liners without any mess.
10. Silicone Baking Cups: This way they don’t have to throw their baking cups away.
12. Cupcake Liners: Because every cupcake lover needs a variety of liners.
13. Cupcake Stand: The best way to display those delicious creations.
14. Flavoring Oils: A great way to add a kick to any cupcake.
Did we miss anything? What cupcake item would you love to receive as a gift?