Serve up a sophisticated version of a instant crowd pleaser with our classic ice cream sandwich recipe. It’s the tastier option that makes it look like you went through a huge the effort for your guests, even though they simple to make.
A brownie without ice cream is like a fish without water. You just need it. That’s why we sandwiched a scoop of ice cream between two brownies in our classic ice cream sandwich recipe! I mean, how much more efficient can you get?! It’s a simple recipe that can be a new staple in the home or constantly modified with new ice cream flavors, rolled in sprinkles or baking chips, etc. Serve with a side of fresh fruit and whipped cream and you’ve got a dressed up treat that every one can enjoy!
Shop the post:
Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop
Half Size Baking Sheet
Milk Chocolate Wafers
Brownies Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 cup unsweetend chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 6 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups sugar
- Large dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a double boiler.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla until it's well blended.
- Do not whip the mixture, whipping might cause leavening resulting in a more crumbly less fudgy brownie.
- Blend in the chocolate mixture.
- Sift the flour over the mixture and fold in.
- Grease a baking pan.
- This recipe will make one half-size sheet pan (13x18in).
- Bake the brownies for 45-60 minutes.
- Transfer brownie to a work surface and cut it half. Cover pan with plastic wrap and put one half of the brownie on it.
- Spread with ice cream and invert remaining brownie on top.
- Wrap with plastic, tightly.
- Freeze for about 2 hours, unwrap, cut, and serve.