Fall is in the air, which means the holidays are just around the corner… So it’s time to start thinking about gifts. Each week we’ll be bringing you a list of the perfect gift ideas for the foodies in your life. Let’s start with the cupcake lover.
Top 15 Gifts for the Cupcake Lover: (in no particular order)
1. Martha Stewart Cupcake Recipe Book: Or really any cupcake recipe book will do. We even have one for Vegans!
2. Cupcake Band-Aids: Baking cupcakes can get dangerous! But at least they’ll have a happy band-aid to cover the pain.
3. Cupcake Cookie Cutter: Just because they love cupcakes, doesn’t mean they hate cookies! As long as the cookie is in the shape of a cupcake… you are good.
4. Cupcake Flavored Toothpaste: Can’t get enough cupcake? Here’s a way to brush your teeth in the sweet flavor!
5. Cupcake Sticky Notes: A way to make notes and lists for ingredients and cupcake tools that they are short on.
6. Cupcake Plunger: Plunge right in and get rid of that center to fill with gooey goodness!
7. Cupcake Decorating Set: All you need to be able to decorate your cupcakes in style.
8. Collapsible Cupcake Carrier: Carry up to 24 delicious cupcakes with you wherever you go!
9. Cupcake Batter Dispenser: Quick and easy, this batter dispenser makes filling pans and liners without any mess.
10. Silicone Baking Cups: This way they don’t have to throw their baking cups away.
12. Cupcake Liners: Because every cupcake lover needs a variety of liners.
13. Cupcake Stand: The best way to display those delicious creations.
14. Flavoring Oils: A great way to add a kick to any cupcake.
Did we miss anything? What cupcake item would you love to receive as a gift?