To Color Compound Coatings:
- Melt 1 lb. compound coating, using the 20-second rule
- In a separate mixing bowl, add 1-1/2 tablespoons Flo-Coat, then 1 teaspoon Soft Gel Paste onto the Flo-Coat, mix thoroughly.
- The Flo-Coat should smoothly and evenly disperse the Soft Gel Paste into the coating, resulting in a smooth and pourable consistency.
- Pour the colorful mix into your melted compound coating and gently stir it in until the color has been dispersed throughout the chocolate.
- As you proceed with your work and find that your coating is beginning to set up, add more Flo-Coat to keep it liquefied.
- Flo-Coat will not harm your coating regardless of the quantity used to maintain your desired consistency.
- Flo-Coat will enable you to realize the maximum yield from your batch of coating resulting in a savings by eliminating lost batches.
- Flo-Coat provides a firm texture, beautiful shine, and greatly improves mold release.
- Flo-Coat is a wonderful candy making aid that allows you to use any of the Soft Gel Paste colors to achieve your most demanding compound coating coloring needs, while making your task a great deal easier.
Here’s some other posts you can read about coloring chocolate, seizing and more: