Bringing you one of the best summer treats: Key lime pie popsicles
Recipe for Key Lime Pie Popsicles: Brought to you by LorAnn Oils
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/8 teaspoon LorAnn Key Lime flavor
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1 drop Green Food Coloring (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, half-and-half, flavoring, salt and food coloring (if using).
3. Un-mold popsicles and dip into the crushed graham crackers to coat.
*Yield will vary with mold size.
Change it up: